Island Senior Resources
Island Senior Resources provides resources that enhance the emotional, social, and physical well-being of seniors, adults with disabilities, and those who care for them. We offer Aging & Disability Resources, Medical Transportation, Meals on Wheels, Family Caregiver Support, Medicaid in-home case management, Support Groups, a free Medical Equipment Lending Library, and assistance with Medicare.
We also serve nutritious community lunches at:
• Leo’s Place at Island Senior Resources – Bayview, Wednesdays 11:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
• The Coupeville United Methodist Church (608 N. Main St., Coupeville) Wednesdays 11:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
• The Center in Oak Harbor Oak Harbor Mondays except on holidays 11:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Open Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. To contact us:
• Call 360-321-1600, 360-678-3373
• Email [email protected]
• Request assistance online
• Mailing address: Island Senior Resources, PO Box 939, Freeland, WA 98249-0939
Open Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.