|Restaurant and Winery Guide
We suggest making reservations where possible and calling ahead if you have a large party to be accommodated. Please double check hours on the business website, as they are changing rapidly.
- Braeburn Restaurant 360-221-3211 Open Wednesday & Thursday 4-8 p.m., Friday 4.-8 p.m. Saturday 9 a.m.-8 p.m. Sunday 9 a.m.-2 p.m. www.braeburnlangley.com
- Blooms Winery 360-321-0515. Open for inside/outside dining or curbside pickup. Open lunch and dinner, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Final seating 1 hour prior to close, kitchen closes 30 minutes prior to close. Take out is still available, order online: www.blooms5511bistro.com for pick up Thursday – Sunday Noon – 6:30 p.m.
- Comforts of Whidbey 360-969-2961 Open Fri-Sun 12-6 p.m. Indoor/Outdoor seating for wine tastings. www.comfortsofwhidbey.com
- Dancing Fish Winery 360-632-4190. Enjoy the warm weather with great wine, beautiful surroundings, and streaming music on our amazing new system. Thursday 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Friday, Saturday 11 a.m.-7:30 p.m. Sunday, Monday 11 a.m.- 6 p.m. Reservations are being taken to reserve the barn area for a group of 6: email@example.com. www.dancingfishvineyards.com
- Double Bluff Brewery 360-333-9113. Patio open, Double Bluff Monday 2-8 p.m, Tuesday, Wednesday 3-7 p.m, Thursday-Friday 2-8 p.m. Saturday 12-8 p.m. Sunday 1-7. Closed Wednesday and Thursday. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flower House Cafe 360-321-7140. Open 8 a.m.-4 p.m. daily for coffee, pastries, breakfast & lunch. Take-out & inside and covered outdoor dining. www.bayviewfarmandgarden.com
- Freeland Café 360-331-9945 Open with takeout, inside café and bar, and patio dining. Open Thursday – Saturday 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Sunday & Monday 8 a.m.-2 p.m. www.freelandcafewhidbey.com
- Holmes Harbor Rod & Gun Club 360-221-8494 Open to all for to go orders Wed-Sat 2-7 p.m. To-go brunch orders Sunday 11 a.m.-4 p.m. www.hhrodandgun.com
- Inn at Langley 360-221-3033 Serving breakfast to guests of the hotel in-room only. Restaurant and spa closed. email@example.com
- Langley Kitchen Open Tuesday-Saturday 8 a.m.-3 p.m. Outdoor seating and take-out available. langleykitchen.com
- Mutiny Bay Distillery 360-331-3797. Open Thurs – Monday 12 -5 for indoor and outdoor tastings and sales. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ott & Hunter Wines 360-221-7131. Open for indoor tasting and glass pours. Saturday 12-5 / Thursday, Friday, Sunday, Monday 1-5 p.m. Reservations encouraged to ensure you get a table! Email email@example.com with a specific date, time and number of people in party. www.otthunter.com
- Penn Cove Brewing Company 360-682-5747. Three locations: Coupeville, Freeland, Oak Harbor. Open Sunday-Thursday 12-8 p.m. Friday-Saturday 12-10 p.m. https://penncovebrewing.com/
- Prima Bistro 360-221-4060. Open Mon, Tue & Fri 3-8 p.m. Sat & Sun 12-8 p.m. Closed Wed & Thu. Indoor & Outdoor Dining. Reservations recommended, limited walk-in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saltwater Fish House & Oyster Bar. Open Mon, Thu & Fri 3-8 p.m. Sat & Sun 12-8 p.m. Closed Tue & Wed. Indoor & Outdoor Dining. First come, first serve – no reservations. saltwaterlangley.com
- Savory 360-221-7106. Serving Dinner Dine In Only
Tuesday-Saturday 4-9 p.m. Closed Sunday & Monday. No reservations. www.savoryrestaurantwhidbey.com
- Seabiscuit Bakery & Co. Stand Open Friday–Sunday
8 a.m. – 2 p.m. (or ’til sell out) 3228 Lake Leo Way, Langley
- Sprinklz Ice Cream Parlor email@example.com 360-221-6364 Langley shop open daily, except Wednesday 11:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m. Clinton @ Ken’s Korner open Wed – Sat 12- 7 p.m. firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Whidbey Commons Cafe & Books 360-221-2414. Outside and to-go dining only. Open 8 a.m.-5 p.m. daily (Food service 8 a.m.– 4 p.m.)
- Spoiled Dog Winery Spoiled Dog Winery 360-661-6226. Outdoor seating open for tastings, glass pours & bottle share Friday 2-5 p.m. Saturday & Sunday 12-5 p.m. Multiple covered gazebo areas. Dogs & children welcome in all of our seating areas. spoileddogwinery.com
- Spyhop Public House 360-221-4494. Monday-Friday 4-9 p.m. Saturday 12-9 p.m. Sunday Closed. Takeout, outdoor, and indoor seating available. spyhoppub.com
- Sweet Mona’s Chocolate Boutique 360-221-2728 Mon-Sun 11-5 Coffee, drinks, gelato, and chocolates. email@example.com
- Taproom @ Bayview Corner 360-222-2643 Open Mon – Tues 12 – 9 p.m., Thurs 12- 9 p.m. Saturday 12-10 p.m. Sun 12 -9 p.m. Closed Wed. Rotating selection of beers and cider on tap, as well as a selection of wines and will fill growlers to take home. Family friendly. https://taproombayviewcorner.com/
- Ulysses Coffee Company 111 Anthes Avenue (where ACT II Puppets used to be). Offering a variety of beverages and pastries, plus foods to-go.Open 9 a.m.-4 p.m. daily, except Tuesdays.
- Ultra-House 360-221-4959 Closed October11-27 for vacation. Normally open Tues, Wed, Thu, Sun, 11:30 a.m.-8 p.m., Fri-Sat 11:30 a.m. – 9 p.m. Close daily between 3 and 4:30 p.m. Closed Mondays. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Village Pizzeria 360-221-3363 Open 11:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m. daily, except Wednesday. Take out only. Patio now open.
- Village Wine Shop 360-221-6313 Open Wednesday-Sunday 11:30 a.m.-6 p.m. Tastings and retail sales. email@example.com
- Wandering Trail Tours, offering wine tours on Whidbey led by owner Elizabeth Schroeder. 360-929-3211. firstname.lastname@example.org www.wanderingtrailtours.com
- Whidbey Doughnuts 360-321-4653 Dine-in or Takeout. No-contact delivery. Open daily 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Masks required. whidbeydoughnuts.com
- Whidbey Island Distillery 360-321-4715 Open 7 days a week, 11 a.m.-5 p.m. for indoor and outdoor tastings. www.whidbeydistillery.com
- Whidbey Island Winery 360-221-2040. Patio and grounds open for tasting & sales. Wednesday-Sunday, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Closed Monday & Tuesday email@example.com