Restaurant and Winery Guide February 2021
Restaurant and Winery Guide
* Please note that this information is current at press time. If your info is incorrect, please send an update to email@example.com
- Braeburn Restaurant firstname.lastname@example.org 360-221-3211 Full menu outdoor dining & take out. We’ll be opening for full menu at 9 a.m. Wednesday-Sunday, and will stay open until 7:30 p.m. on Friday & Saturday nights. Our Side Door will remain open at 8 a.m. for coffee, espresso, breakfast sammies, granola parfaits and baked goods!
- Blooms Winery Open for outside dining or curbside pickup open Friday and Saturday 2-7 p.m. and Sunday 2-6 p.m. for curbside pickup or outside dining under covered pergolas with table top gas heaters. Call ahead for availability 360-321-0515. Online menus updated by Wednesday each week for weekends offering fresh food, Blooms wines, other beverages and Pantry Cook at Home premade frozen meals. www.blooms5511bistro.com
- Comforts of Whidbey www.comfortsofwhidbey.com 360-969-2961 Open Fri-Sun 12-5 Indoor/Outdoor seating.
- Dancing Fish Winery www.dancingfishvineyards.com Winter hours are Friday-Sunday 12-5 p.m.
Reservations are being taken to reserve the barn area for a group of 6. Reservations can be made at : email@example.com or call 360-632-4190
- Double Bluff Brewery firstname.lastname@example.org 360-333-9113 Patio open, Mon, Tue + Sun: 3-7 p.m. Fri: 3-8 p.m. Sat: 2-8 p.m. Closed Wednesday and Thursday.
- Flower House Cafe www.bayviewfarmandgarden.com 360-321-7140
Open 8 a.m.-4 p.m. daily for coffee, pastries, breakfast & lunch. Take-out & covered/heated outdoor dining.
- Freeland Café 360-331-9945 www.freelandcafewhidbey.com Reopening soon with takeout, inside café and bar, and patio dining available!
- Holmes Harbor Rod & Gun Club 360-221-8494 Open to all.To go orders Wed-Sat 2-7 p.m. To-go brunch orders Sunday 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Inn at Langley email@example.com 360-221-3033 Restaurant and spa closed
- Langley Kitchen Open Tuesday-Saturday 8 a.m.-3 p.m. Outdoor seating and take-out available. www.langleykitchen.com
- Mukilteo Coffee Roasters www.mukilteocoffee.com 360-321-5270 Open for to-go orders/outdoor seating Tuesday- Sat. 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Mutiny Bay Distillery Temporarily closed to the public, effective now. We do offer daily curbside sales, shipping in Washington, and a partner retailer that can ship out of state. by calling 360-331-3797 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ott & Hunter Wines email@example.com 360-221-7131 Langley tasting room open Saturdays 2-5 p.m. for bottle sales/pickup. We are offering the following discounts:10% Bottles, 20% Case, 20% Bottles, 30% Case (wine club) You can purchase online at http://otthunter.orderport.net/wines/Reds or at the tasting room. We are now hosting PRIVATE TASTINGS at our winery in Clinton. Tastings are 30-60 minutes, and you may have 5 persons in your group. Please email Chris@otthunter.com for more details or to make an appointment.
- Prima Bistro firstname.lastname@example.org 360-221-4060. Temporarily Closed. Visit us at Salt & Sea Provisions and Saltwater in Langley.
- Saltwater Fish House & Oyster Bar 360-221-5474 Walk-up window open, limited street dining. Open Thursday-Monday 12-6 p.m. Walk-up take-out and heated tented available for self seating 3-7 p.m. daily. Outdoor Dining & Take-out 360-221-5474 www.saltwaterlangley.com
- Salt & Sea Provisions, is a one stop pop-up shop. Fresh baked goods, grab & go ready to eat food and picnic items, pantry staples, bottled beer & wine, cocktail kits and more!
Salt & Sea Provisions 360-221-5474 www.seabiscuitbakery.com/
113 First St. (Inside Saltwater). Open 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Thursday-Monday.
- Seabiscuit Bakery — select your favorite Seabiscuit sweets, breads & savory items at seabiscuitbakery.com, choose your pick-up date (2 day lead time), pay online and grab your goods from the bakery (alley behind Saltwater Fish House and Oyster Bar).
- Sprinklz Ice Cream Parlor email@example.com 360-221-6364 Langley shop open, Clinton @ Ken’s Korner closed temporarily. Weekdays, 1-7 p.m. Weekends, 12-7 p.m.
- South Whidbey Commons Cafe & Books Outside dining only at this time, from our to-go window. Open 8-5 daily, Fridays and Saturdays. 360-221-2414
- Spoiled Dog Winery February Hours: Wednesday 2-4 p.m, Friday 2-5 p.m, Sat & Sun 12-5 p.m.
Outdoor Seating will be open for tastings, glass pours and bottle share. Tasting Room open for growler fills, wine sales and purchases to-go. Feb 5-7th and 12-14th offering Brix chocolate pairing with wine tastings and Brix chocolate bites with wine purchase. firstname.lastname@example.org / 360-661-6226, 360-661-6226 www.spoileddogwinery.com
- Spyhop Public House email@example.com 360-221-4494 To-go and drink orders Wednesday-Saturday 4-7 p.m.
- Sweet Mona’s firstname.lastname@example.org 360-221-2728 Mon-Sun 11-5
- Taproom @ Bayview Corner https://taproombayviewcorner.com/ Rotating selection of beers and cider on tap, as well as a selection of wines and will fill growlers to take home.Family friendly with a full menu and kids menu! Open for dine-out (heated & covered) and take-out. 5603 Bayview Rd, Langley, Friday-Saturday 12–9 p.m. Sunday-Thursday 12–8 p.m. 360-222-2643
- Ultra House email@example.com 360-221-4959 Tu, Wed, Thu, Sun, 11:30-8, Fri-Sat 11:30-9. We close daily between 3-4:30 p.m. Closed Mondays.
- Useless Bay Coffee Company firstname.lastname@example.org 360-221-4515 Not open yet.
- Village Pizzeria 360-221-3363 Open 11:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m. Daily. Take out only.
- Village Wine Shop email@example.com 360-221-6313 Open Wednesday-Sunday 11:30 a.m.-6 p.m. No tastings.
- Whidbey Island Distillery www.whidbeydistillery.com 360-321-4715 Open 7 days a week, 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Tastings with weather permitting, but we do not have tents up or heaters. As long as the weather is dry, we are tasting.
- Whidbey Island Winery firstname.lastname@example.org 360-221-2040 Patio & grounds open for tasting & sales Friday – Monday, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.