A Food and Beverage Guide Spring 2021
Restaurant and Winery Guide
A note to our patrons and visitors: All restaurants and wineries are under restricted occupancy/capacity and many are understaffed due to ramp-up. We ask that you be patient with these businesses as they get back to full staffing and service. We suggest making reservations where possible and calling ahead if you have a large party to be accommodated. Please double check hours on the business’s website, as they are changing rapidly.
A mask mandate is still in force. We ask that you wear a mask even if you have been vaccinated.
- Braeburn Restaurant 360-221-3211 Closed Monday & Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Friday, Saturday 9 a.m.-7:30 p.m. Sunday 9 a.m.-2 p.m. email@example.com
- Blooms Winery Call ahead for availability 360-321-0515. Open for outside dining or curbside pickup open Friday and Saturday 2-7 p.m. and Sunday 2-6 p.m. for curbside pickup or outside dining under covered pergolas with tabletop gas heaters. Online menus updated by Wednesday each week for weekends offering fresh food, Blooms wines, other beverages, and Pantry Cook at Home pre-made frozen meals. www.blooms5511bistro.com
- Comforts of Whidbey 360-969-2961 Open Fri-Sun 12-6 p.m. Indoor/Outdoor seating for wine tastings. www.comfortsofwhidbey.com
- Dancing Fish Winery 360-632-4190. Enjoy the warm weather with great wine, beautiful surroundings, and streaming music on our amazing new system. Open Friday-Sunday, Noon to 5 p.m. 6 people max to a table, masks and social distancing still apply. Reservations are being taken to reserve the barn area for a group of 6: firstname.lastname@example.org. www.dancingfishvineyards.com
- Double Bluff Brewery 360-333-9113. Patio open, Mon, Tue + Sun: 3-7 p.m. Fri: 3-8 p.m. Sat: 2-8 p.m. Closed Wednesday and Thursday. email@example.com
- Flower House Cafe 360-321-7140. Open 8 a.m.-4 p.m. daily for coffee, pastries, breakfast & lunch. Take-out & inside and covered/heated outdoor dining. www.bayviewfarmandgarden.com
- Freeland Café 360-331-9945 Open with takeout, inside café and bar, and patio dining. Open Thursday through Sunday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. www.freelandcafewhidbey.com
- Holmes Harbor Rod & Gun Club 360-221-8494 Open to all for to go orders Wed-Sat 2-7 p.m. To-go brunch orders Sunday 11 a.m.-4 p.m. www.hhrodandgun.com
- Inn at Langley 360-221-3033 Serving breakfast to guests of the hotel in-room only. Restaurant and spa closed. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Langley Kitchen Open Tuesday-Saturday 8 a.m.-3 p.m. Outdoor seating and take-out available. langleykitchen.com
- Mukilteo Coffee Roasters 360-321-5270 Open for to-go orders/outdoor seating Tuesday- Sat. 9 a.m.-3 p.m.mukilteocoffee.com
- Mutiny Bay Distillery 360-331-3797. Open Thurs – Monday 12 -5 for indoor and outdoor tastings and sales. email@example.com.
- Ott & Hunter Wines 360-221-7131. Open for indoor tasting and glass pours. Due to our capacity restrictions, we will be limiting tastings to 45 minutes. Open Saturday 12- 7 Thursday, Friday, Sunday, Monday 1-5 p.m. otthunter.com
- Penn Cove Brewing Company 360-682-5747. Three locations: Coupeville, Freeland, Oak Harbor. Open Sunday-Thursday 12-8 p.m. Friday-Saturday 12-10 p.m. https://penncovebrewing.com/
- Prima Bistro 360-221-4060. Fri, Mon & Tues 3-8 p.m. Sat & Sun 12-8 p.m. Reservations firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saltwater Fish House & Oyster Bar 360-221-5474. Indoor and outdoor dining. Open Thurs, Fri and Monday 3-8 p.m., Sat and Sun 12-8 p.m. No take-out Sat and Sun. No reservations.saltwaterlangley.com
- Savory 360-221-7106. Open Wed – Sat 3 – 8 p.m., Sun 2 – 7 p.m. Take Out orders accepted 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. only Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays for pick up between 4 and 6 p.m. those evenings. No reservations. savoryrestaurantwhidbey.com
- Seabiscuit Bakery. Select your favorite Seabiscuit sweets, breads & savory items at seabiscuitbakery.com, Choose your pick-up date (2-day lead time), pay online and grab your goods from the bakery (alley behind Saltwater Fish House and Oyster Bar).
- Sprinklz Ice Cream Parlor email@example.com 360-221-6364 Langley shop open Weekdays, 1-7 p.m. Weekends, 12-7 p.m. Clinton @ Ken’s Korner open Wed – Sat 12- 7 firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Whidbey Commons Cafe & Books 360-221-2414. Outside and to-go dining only. Open 8 a.m.-5 p.m. daily (Food service 8 a.m.– 4 p.m.) www.southwhidbeycommons.org/
- Spoiled Dog Winery 360-661-6226. Open Wednesday 2-4 p.m, Friday 2-5 p.m. Saturday & Sunday 12-5 p.m. Offering tastings, glass pours & bottle shares in our outdoor seating areas (heated & covered gazebos). No reservations offered or required. Tasting Room open for growler fills, and wine sales. spoileddogwinery.com
- Spyhop Public House 360-221-4494 Open Wed – Fri 4 – 8 p.m. Sat 12 – 8 p.m. Sun 12 – 3 p.m. Limited indoor and outdoor seating. Take-out available. spyhoppub.com
- Sweet Mona’s Chocolate Boutique 360-221-2728 Mon-Sun 11-5 Coffee, drinks, gelato, and chocolates. email@example.com
- Taproom @ Bayview Corner 360-222-2643 Open Mon – Tues 2 – 10 p.m., Thurs – Sun 12 -10 p.m. Closed Wed. Rotating selection of beers and cider on tap, as well as a selection of wines and will fill growlers to take home. Family friendly. Open for outside dining and take-out. https://taproombayviewcorner.com/
- Ultra-House 360-221-4959 Tues, Wed, Thu, Sun, 11:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m., Fri-Sat 11:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.. We close daily between 3 and 4:30 p.m. Closed Mondays. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Village Pizzeria 360-221-3363 Open 11:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m. daily. Take out only.
- Village Wine Shop 360-221-6313 Open Wednesday-Sunday 11:30 a.m.-6 p.m. Tastings and retail sales. email@example.com
- Whidbey Island Distillery 360-321-4715 Open 7 days a week, 11 a.m.-5 p.m. for indoor and outdoor tastings. www.whidbeydistillery.com
- Whidbey Island Winery 360-221-2040. Patio and grounds open for tasting & sales. Currently open Fri – Mon, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Starting April 28, open Wed – Mon 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: brewery, dining, food, Wine