Dining Guide as of August 2020
* Please note that this information is current at press time. If your info is incorrect, please send an update to firstname.lastname@example.org for next week’s newsletter and the website. Thanks!
- Braeburn Restaurant email@example.com 360-221-3211 Indoor/Outdoor dining & take out. Closed Monday, Tues-Fri 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Saturday 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Sunday 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Blooms Winery Order online at https://www.blooms5511bistro.com. Thursday 3-7 p.m. Fri-Sat Noon-7:30 p.m. Sunday Noon-7 p.m. Offering Take Home curbside pick up or limited outdoor seating. Weekly menu changes ready by Wednesday. Order online; several wines are on sale!
- Comforts of Whidbey www.comfortsofwhidbey.com 360-969-2961 Open Fri-Sun 12-5 Indoor/Outdoor seating
- Dancing Fish Winery www.dancingfishvineyards.com 360-632-4190 Open Thursday & Sunday 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Friday & Saturday 11 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
- Double Bluff Brewery firstname.lastname@example.org 360-333-9113 Patio open, M, W closed -Tu, Th, Sun – 3-6 p.m. Fri 3-7 p.m. Sat 2-7 p.m.
- Flower House Cafe www.bayviewfarmandgarden.com 360-321-7140 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Daily
- Freeland Cafe Open Fri 2-8 p.m., Saturday, Sunday, Monday 8 a.m.-2 p.m. New patio, also offering takeout and curbside delivery. 360-331-9945 http://freeelandcafe.com
- Holmes Harbor Rod & Gun Club 360-221-8494 Open to all.To go orders Wed-Sat 2-7 p.m. To-go brunch orders Sunday 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Inn at Langley email@example.com 360-221-3033 Restaurant and spa closed
- Mukilteo Coffee Roasters www.mukilteocoffee.com 360-321-5270 Open for to-go orders Tuesday- Sat. 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Ott & Hunter Wines firstname.lastname@example.org 360-221-7131 Open for wine tasting from 1 to 7:30 PM this Saturday and Thursday – Saturday starting next week. Indoor and outdoor seating. Online orders, curbside pickup
- Portico Latin Bistro email@example.com 360-221-8141 Open Mon. 12 – 3, Thurs. 5 – 8, Fri. & Sat. 12 – 8, Sun. 12 – 7.
- Prima Bistro firstname.lastname@example.org 360-221-4060 Open Thursday – Tuesday, 1-8 p.m. Call for reservations or to order take-out. Strongly encourage reservations as seating and walk-in availability will be limited. Seating is set and we cannot guarantee deck dining, please dress for the weather as we keep windows open for air circulation. Note that take out is available at the discretion of the kitchen.
- Saltwater Fish email@example.com 360-221-5474 Walk-up window open, limited street dining. Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Monday 3-8 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday 1-8 p.m.
- Seabiscuit Bakery — select your favorite Seabiscuit sweets, breads & savory items at seabiscuitbakery.com, choose your pick-up date (2 day lead time), pay online and grab your goods from the bakery (alley behind Saltwater Fish House and Oyster Bar).
- Sprinklz Ice Cream Parlor firstname.lastname@example.org 360-221-6364 Weekdays, 1-7 p.m. Weekends, 12-7 p.m.
- South Whidbey Commons Cafe & Books
Outside dining only at this time, from our to-go window. Open 8-5 daily, summer hours till 6 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays. 360-221-2414
- Spoiled Dog Winery email@example.com 360-661-6226 Wed-Fri 2-5, Sat, Sun 12-5, outdoor seating
- Spyhop Public House firstname.lastname@example.org 360-221-4494 Some indoor tables, patio open, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 4-8 and Saturday and Sunday Noon to 8.
- Ultra House email@example.com 360-221-4959 Tu, Wed, Thu, Sun, 11:30-8, Fri-Sat 11:30-9. We close daily between 3-4:30 p.m. Closed Mondays.
- Useless Bay Coffee Company firstname.lastname@example.org 360-221-4515 Not open yet.
- Village Pizzeria 360-221-3363 Open 11:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m. Daily. Take out only.
- Whidbey Island Distillery www.whidbeydistillery.com 360-321-4715 Open 7 days a week, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Whidbey Island Winery email@example.com 360-221-2040 Patio open, tasting room closed Wed-Monday 11-5